Sunday 9 October 2011

Video Location Shots


Locations
There will be two main parts to my video. The first of which is where the performer will be acting and representing the average teenager who aspires to be like the pop music idols that they see in the magazines. To show this I needed the location to be an average teenager’s bedroom to keep the representation accurate. From this I decided to choose my bedroom in my home. I chose my bedroom because it will be easy to prepare ready for filming as I have complete access to it and also as I am an average teenager this location is appropriate for the theme of the music video. Also this location is a good location as it is easily lit with natural and manmade sources.


 
The second part of my video is where my performer shows that anyone can be who they want to be and shows how she becomes a pop star in a matter of seconds. For this I chose my school hall as it has a good plain backdrop and is a big enough area that we can transform it into a red carpet area. Also it can be darkened enough that we can make it seem like a solo performance area for her to have her chance in the spotlight. This area can be lit easily with the stage lights already fitted into the ceiling of the hall.   

No comments:

Post a Comment