Sunday 9 October 2011

Actor/Performer Decisions


Performer
There will be two performers taking part in my video. The first performer is my artist who I am creating the video for and is the main actress in the video. Her name is Ellie Keys. I have chosen Ellie to play the part of the main actress as she is the artist I am creating the video for and thus I want her to be in it so that I can advertise her to my target audience. Also the actress had to appear to be an average teenager aspiring to be a pop star to allow the target audience to be able to relate to her story and thus to attract them. She had the appropriate age and look to be that relatable teenager within the video. In this video she will have two costumes. The first one will be a casual costume mainly consisting of jeans and a T-shirt. Her make will be very minimal and natural looking so as to only emphasise her features. The second costume will be a much smarter costume consisting of a cocktail dress and heals. Her make-up with the second costume would be bolder and more glamorous to emphasise her transformation from aspiring teenager to pop star.

The second performer taking part in my video will be Haydn Bowley. He will be playing the part of the paparazzi within the video. I have chosen him to play the part because he is a photographer outside of this part and thus he knows how to work his camera and what sort of poses the paparazzi would take. This is a smaller part and thus I want her to stand out more and so I have chosen a costume that will make her stand out against him. I have chosen for him to have a more dishevelled outfit as it is common for the paparazzi to camp for a long time to catch these small glimpses of the celebrities. His make-up will be minimal and of a natural look so that it just emphasises his features. I would also like him to have a stubble to emphasise the fact that he looks dishevelled.



No comments:

Post a Comment