Sunday 9 October 2011

Risk Assessment


Risk Assessment

The main risks will come when filming in the main hall of the school. There are a few things such as chairs and tables stacked to the side of the hall which we have to be aware of so that we do not hurt ourselves on them. Also there is a main risk is the interruption of the filming process as the hall is a main walkway for staff and students to get through the school. I cannot stop this however; I can make people aware of the issue by sending an email and putting up signs requesting people not to walk through the hall when I am filming. Most of the health and safety risks are covered by the fact that the school is a functional public school. This means that the hall is regularly inspected by health and safety officers and thus I have booked the hall under the assumption that it is regulated for health and safety. Also there will be a member of staff with myself and the actors and stresses at all times assuring that we will be safe.

The main risks that come with filming in my home comes with the fact that my room is quite small and quite cluttered. To assure the health and safety of everyone when filming I will make sure that anything risky such as objects on the floor that could be tripped over will be removed from the location and anything that cannot be removed will just have to be made aware of so that no one hurts themselves on the objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment