Thursday 7 July 2011

Preliminary Task- Filming

In this part of the preliminary task we all had to film, preform and direct. The first thing that I contributed to was the preforming. My task was to lip synch the words "How was I supposed to know". I also had to act like britney did in her video. I found this task difficult as I am not a natural actress, however I played a small part and so it was done relatyively quickly and accurately.


My next task was to film and direct at the same time. I filmed one of the shots whilst directing by telling the actors and actresses where to be for this shot. The shot which I filmed was the shot of Britney and the extras walking through the class room door. To shoot this acurately I found a class room with a door that was free for us to use. I told the actresses in the shot that they were to walk through the door smilling on my count when i was recording. I also made sure that the lights were positioned diagonally onto the door, facing the direction in which the actresses should come so that they were well lit. I think that this shot was filmed acurately and quickly as it was a small shot but I paid attention to detail. The rest of the filming and directing was completed by other in the group. I interjected every so often to give suggestions to improve the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment